1 ¼ cups gluten-free All Purpose Baking Mix from The Pure Pantry
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon cloves
½ teaspoon ginger
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/3 cup safflower oil
1/2 cup milk
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon maple extract
2 tablespoons milk of choice (regular, rice, almond or coconut)
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease non-stick donut pan with non-stick spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine baking mix, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
3. In a medium bowl whisk eggs with pumpkin puree, oil and milk. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
4. Fill donut pan rings about ¾ full. Bake for 14-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool donuts.
5. Prepare glaze by sifting powdered sugar into a medium bowl. Add maple extract and milk and blend with mixer. Add more milk if too thick. Dip one side of donuts into glaze and let excess drip off. Place on wire rack to set.