This mouth watering dessert is so popular with everyone, whether gluten free, dairy free or vegan, or for those with no food limitations at all, it disappears immediately!
- 1 cup The Pure Pantry All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into ½ inch pieces (or Earth Balance or Spectrum shortening)
Stir the baking mix and both sugars in a medium bowl to blend.
Add the butter and using your finger tips, blend until butter bits are pea sized. Set aside.
- 4-5 large peaches, peeled and cut into ¼ inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 T. The Pure Pantry All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 t. cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 13×9 glass baking dish. Place peeled peaches in a large bowl along with blackberries. Toss with lemon juice. Sprinkle sugar, baking mix, cinnamon and nuts over fruit. Gently combine all ingredients. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle topping over fruit. Bake for 35 minutes, until golden brown. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.