- 2 cups The Pure Pantry Organic Buckwheat Flax Pancake and Baking Mix
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oats
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or Earth Balance
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Pre-heat over to 350°F. In mixer with paddle attachment, beat butter with sugar. Add baking mix and oats. Set aside 1 ½ cups mixture; press remaining mixture on bottom of greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Pierce with fork all over. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon. Spread over baked crust. Combine cranberry sauce, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon brown sugar. Spoon over cheese layer. Top with reserved crumb mixture.
Bake 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool and cut into bars.
Makes 24 bars.