For Bread or Muffins
- 2 cups The Pure Pantry gluten-free organic All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 t. baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice (or 1 t. cinnamon, 1/4 t. cloves, 1/4 t. ginger, 1/2 t. nutmeg)
- 3 eggs (or egg alternative)
- 1 1/3 c. canned pumpkin
- 1/2 c. dark brown sugar
- 1/2 c. coconut sugar or granulated sugar
- 2 T. agave nectar
- 1/2 c. canola oil, safflower oil, or coconut oil
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1/4 c. water
- 3/4 c. chopped pecans (optional)
For Crumb Topping
- 3/4 cup The Pure Pantry All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter (or butter alternative)
Preheat over to 350°F
In a medium-size bowl combine baking mix, baking powder, and Pumpkin Pie spice. Set aside.
Break eggs into large bowl of electric mixer (or place egg replacer in bowl). Beat until blended. Add pumpkin, sugar, agave, oil, vanilla and water. Beat until well combined. Set aside. Fold in the dry ingredients into the egg mixture, stirring until smooth. If adding pecans, stir in. Set aside.
To make crumb topping, place baking mix, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Cut butter into small pieces. Blend butter or butter alternative with dry ingredients using finger tips until well mixed.
Spray 9 x 5 loaf pan or muffin tin. Pour batter into pan or muffin tin. Top loaf with crumb mixture or muffins with about ¼ cup crumb mixture each. Bake 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes then turn out onto cooling rack until completely cool.